We.lock products are covered by a warranty.
Note: The warranty is provided in addition to the rights and remedies granted to you by seller or granted to you under applicable legislation. Therefore, any remedy (e.g. rectification, claim for damages, right to terminate the contract) granted by We.lock or by the law applicable remain unaffected e.g., the right to claim lack of conformity within 12 months from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers all defects compared to the specification of the product in question, that may arise in the product within the below mentioned warranty period, however, with the exceptions set out below.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated in documents provided in connection with the purchase, the warranty period is twelve (12) months.
The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user. This warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorised by We.lock.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Accessories and spare parts (including but not limited to card, remote control,wifi box etc.) sold separately i.e. not bundled with a We.lock product.
- Defects that have been caused by wrongful use, incorrect installation, incorrect repairs/modifications, or maladjustment of the product, or neglect.
- Defects that have been caused by lightning, fire, water, or other events of force majeure.
- Defects in consumables, (i.e. components that are expected to require regular replacement including without limitation: lock batteries,remote control batteries etc.) or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Lock will be covered by twelve(12)months warranty
With the herein stated exceptions to claim under the warranty, you may contact email@example.com if a defect covered by the warranty arises in your product within the warranty period. We.lock will rectify the defect by, at our choice, either repairing the defective product or replacing it with a product of same or similar type and condition.
We.lock products marked as being a special or a limited edition cannot be guaranteed in case of replacement to be replaced with an identical product.
The warranty does not cover the costs of consequential damage or indirect loss or any related expense of claiming under the warranty, such as loss from inability to operate the product. Products which are developed especially for use in the country in which they are sold, e.g. due to varying transmission systems and approval demands, are not covered by this warranty if defects or malfunctions are caused by the usage of the product in another country.
In order for the warranty to apply, and to claim under the warranty, you must include the original invoice(or any proof of purchase) of We.lock where you wish to make your warranty claim.
If client found that product or color is not what you ordered, please help to provide a photo to include the product and tracking number written/print on paper, then, shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer service department within 7 days after order delivered.
For additional questions, shoot us an email at email@example.com